Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Green Day?

green day is my favorite band. how many people agree that they are epic? (i love the song "reject" from nimrod)

Favorite Answer

Wow cool!

Green Day is one of the greatest bands that ever walked the planet. They revived the whole punk scene worldwide. And influence countless number of kids to start ROCK bands.

I still think there arent enough rock bands, and all the crap rapsters on MTV is crap.

To the girl who thinks green day power chords songs are unoriginal. Green day basically brought the concept of using 3 or 4 power chords and making a simple song to the 21st century. Not many artists do that. So their simplicity and originality is greeeatt.!!

Anyways, i love reject too.

And i think Billie Joe is a greats ong writer, he comes out with easy and original music, then puts in some grreeeat lyrics. Tre does it rlly good with the drums, And Mike is one of the best bassists ever.

But my fav song is - Platypus( i hate you) and Walking Contradiction. One FOR The Razorbacks and Going To pasalacqua

My fav album is Insomniac :D

My fav vid is Welcome to Paradise. :d

lol

what are yous?

i love green day and reject is a awesome song. i luv the nimrod album in fact i love all their albums, they haven't let me down at all. green day are the best band of all time in my opinion, billie joe is awesome at writing songs. my favourite songs are

letterbomb

coming clean

she

blood, sex, booze

worry rock

all the time

android

she's a rebel

king for a day

• deedee

I listen to them for 2.5 years and I'm their great fan.

I like many songs

Longview

Blood Sex and Booze

Whatsername

Basket Case

Westbound Sign

Welcome To Paradise...

I LOVE GREEN DAY

They are the best band ever!!!!

i haven't heard that song yet but i love them! they are the wickedest band around they rock! go green day! whoooooo!!!!!!

I LOVE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GREEN DAY IM GREEN DAY FRAKE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LINISIT TO THAM 24-7 ALL DAY ALL NITE

I SLEEP EAT THINK ABOUT GREEN DAY

ALLLLLLL THE TIME OLD GREEN DAY ROCKS AND NEW GREEN DAY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

L

O

V

E

THAM

TO DEATH

GREEN DAY ROCKS MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREEN DAY RULES

GREEN DAY IS THE BEST BAND EVER

I DESPISE green day to the very core of my being.

they're use of power chords are boringly unoriginal

and basically they just suck.

maybe they were ok when the first came out and punk was cool.

Source(s): my opinion

theyre really good, but i absolutely love panic at the disco!!!

I agree =]

• ;D

i liked them during...umm dookie, but then they started getting all political so i hate them now

Source(s): me