Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 1 decade ago

should president Arroyo pardon former president Estrada???

and do you think she will.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

If they take a piece of American history, she will,,,,like Ford did to Nixon.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why she should after what he did and done in the Philippines when he was a president and I don't think she will give a pardon to Estrada because hes not worthy to have a pardon.

• Susan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Technically, Erap already admitted that he was guilty by no longer continuing to appeal the case for reversion. Thus, he can already be pardoned.

• 1 decade ago

She's capable of doing that purely for political reasons. but I'm not agreeable to pardon. And why should he be granted? He friggin plundered millions from our hard earned taxes and what not. Small time crooks who steal a few thousands serve jail sentences. If you want fair and justice, then they should all be pardoned first before Erap. It's a moral question, that's all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No to both questions. I won't either. Why should he be pardoned? For nothing he's done for the country? He doesn't deserve anything!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO FREAKING WAY!!!!!

When Jinggoy is president (which I have no ounce of doubt he is planning on) ... he can pardon his ol' man..

• 1 decade ago

Why would she do that? Just so she comes out forgiving to the eyes of the Filipinos? It would be hypocritical of her is she does that.

• 1 decade ago

Huwag, parang awa nyo na! (Don't, have a pity!)

• 1 decade ago

No. It would backfire on her.

• PC
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Hell NO.

DAMN UNFAIR IF SHE DOES

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.