Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 1 decade ago

should president Arroyo pardon former president Estrada???

and do you think she will.

Best Answer

If they take a piece of American history, she will,,,,like Ford did to Nixon.

why she should after what he did and done in the Philippines when he was a president and I don't think she will give a pardon to Estrada because hes not worthy to have a pardon.

• Susan

Technically, Erap already admitted that he was guilty by no longer continuing to appeal the case for reversion. Thus, he can already be pardoned.

She's capable of doing that purely for political reasons. but I'm not agreeable to pardon. And why should he be granted? He friggin plundered millions from our hard earned taxes and what not. Small time crooks who steal a few thousands serve jail sentences. If you want fair and justice, then they should all be pardoned first before Erap. It's a moral question, that's all.

No to both questions. I won't either. Why should he be pardoned? For nothing he's done for the country? He doesn't deserve anything!

NO FREAKING WAY!!!!!

When Jinggoy is president (which I have no ounce of doubt he is planning on) ... he can pardon his ol' man..

Why would she do that? Just so she comes out forgiving to the eyes of the Filipinos? It would be hypocritical of her is she does that.

Huwag, parang awa nyo na! (Don't, have a pity!)

No. It would backfire on her.

• PC

Hell NO.

DAMN UNFAIR IF SHE DOES