Question for the "rude and abusive" ;-)?

Okay, it's ridiculous that all the knowledgeable people on the dog forum are getting reported and banned because they are speaking their mind. I'm definitely on the side of the Spneut Police! They're 100% right in their advice. The question is, can you catch more bees with honey? Do you think... show more Okay, it's ridiculous that all the knowledgeable people on the dog forum are getting reported and banned because they are speaking their mind.

I'm definitely on the side of the Spneut Police! They're 100% right in their advice.

The question is, can you catch more bees with honey? Do you think more people would listen if we were less judgemental? I think we all have the right to speak our minds in the way that we want, but is that helping anybody? I think it may just put people on the defensive and not listen to us.

It's not that I don't love to read some of the "rude and abusive" answers that get written. I laugh all the time. But do you think it makes people listen more?

Or are these people just so annoying that you don't care? (No argument about how annoying some people are!)
Update: nevrsirndir - I don't dispute your right to free speech. I just wonder if yelling at people makes them listen to you. goldengal - I'm glad to hear that you got through to somebody! Sort of gives me my faith back. I've never seen you be rude or abusive, but I'll take your word for it (lol). I... show more nevrsirndir - I don't dispute your right to free speech. I just wonder if yelling at people makes them listen to you.
goldengal - I'm glad to hear that you got through to somebody! Sort of gives me my faith back. I've never seen you be rude or abusive, but I'll take your word for it (lol). I was thinking that rude or abusive answers didn't get through to people, but I'm happy to be proven wrong!

Any other stories about people who said you were abusive and later apologized??