i heard audi is making a 580hp v10 twin turbo rs6 station wagon.?

does anyone know if audi is going to make the rs6 with this power in a sedan version

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, it is absolutely certain especially now it has been presented at the Frankfurt Motor Show. If any car is presented there and does not bear the "Concept" tag, then it is definitely a future production car. The figures you are suggesting are the exact ones announced, and if you ask me, their enough to kick some M5 and E63 butt. God bless the German Muscle.

Check it out here:

http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/audi_rs6.asp

PS

By the way. This is a very good website for you to check for sports cars and future models.

• C7S
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

NO, Audi takes turns with th RS versions of their cars. One generation is sedan, the next is station wagon, just like the Audi RS4. The 1st Audi RS4 was a station wagon, the newer one is a sedan. The older RS6 was a sedan only and the new RS6 is a stationwagon only. The next RS6 will be a sedan. And this RS6 is only not sold in the U.S.A.

• 1 decade ago

Yes they are, and its' the RS6 AVANT. Station wagon is a term only American car manufacturers use...Audi calls their wagons 'avant', sedans 'saloon' and convertible 'cabrio'. And it'll kick some m5 tail. Avants for the win.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know it will be in sedan, since they tested it in the nurburgring a while ago, but I think the wagon will come out first. Check out this video, the RS6 looks sick

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rZqN_vqHJNY

Youtube thumbnail

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm not sure I don't think Audi has said anything about the ones coming in the future.

wagons are for cool people. Go to Europe, and you'll see that everyone has one. So Audi likes to target their rich European customers, and they want wagons.

• mick
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes they are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.