Major in accounting and major/minor in financing?

I am currently majoring in Accounting. I'm doing fine, not awesome, but not bad either. I don't hate it, and i dont love it. The reason is because I heard that accounting is easy to get jobs/intership and work my way higher in the future. However, I've also thought about minoring in Finance because in... show more I am currently majoring in Accounting. I'm doing fine, not awesome, but not bad either. I don't hate it, and i dont love it. The reason is because I heard that accounting is easy to get jobs/intership and work my way higher in the future.
However, I've also thought about minoring in Finance because in my opinion, both of them seems to go well together.
Or I wonder if I should double major in both of them too? Wouldn't it look good on your resume when you try to apply for a job? I currently study at Cal State Dominguez Hills, Carson, CA. Planning to get master in Accounting and, if possible, try to pass the CPA exam.

Any leaders, professional people out there can help me out on this? Thanks for all of your input!! :D