promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What do you think of Oussama Bin Laden new video up just for the 9-11-2007 ?

Here is the old :

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=koRIIS5j_vo&mode=rel...

Here is the new (after chirurgical and new beard) :

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=UDeF2_U_eKU

The Question is : Who the hell is behind that all ????

Who is bullshiting a whole state thanks to mass média ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you follow the money you will get your answer.

I agree it is a fabricated piece of work...probably done by our CIA (oh, THAT is right OBL worked for them)...still it is a fabricated piece of work that we did and gave to the media. Why? To keep the US scared and in line so they can continue to remove our rights.

Don't believe me that our rights have been compromised? Try saying "Illegal Alien" in a question and then have it take 8 hours for the question to show up. How many times do you hear the term illegal alien on the news? It is the CORRECT term and is not racist or anything like that...but people refuse to call them what they are. They are trying to call them IMMIGRANTS (as if they have any right to our country)...and people are falling for it. They are ALIEN to the USA and do not belong here.

WHY? Because they are trying to scare us so we don't notice the North American Union they are making. Best thing that they could do is get rid of NAFTA, CAFTA and the SPP and then the Patriot act to protect the USA citizens. OBL is only a diversion for the truth.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • sprcpt
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You think that's bad, check out the videos of Bin Ladin before and after the video where he claim responsibility for 911 and that video itself.

Before: sickly and thin

Video claiming responsibility: healthy, fat, wearing a wedding band that is not allowed under Muslim law.

After: once again sickly and thin

• 1 decade ago

I'm tired of hearing about Osama bin Laden. IF our leaders really cared about capturing him, they would have done it a long time ago. I don't think they really care.

The war in Iraq has no real connection to the 9/11 attacks, and it's stupid, unnecessary and costly. We need to handle al Qaeda in a stealthy way - not by invading countries that didn't attack us first.

• 1 decade ago

Hmm a little bit samey - I found the plot a bit predictable.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

CIA is making these tapes. With all the intelligence agencies worldwide, you think a bunch of guys in caves could be strong enough to require a full launching of our military in defense? nah, military complex- 1984.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If Kathy Griffin can get an emmy for insulting christians, why not OBL?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.