gambling experts only question?

general question for the unknowing.....

better chance for a scratch off ticket to win win for life $1000 dollars a week, win for life $2,500 a week, i casino bust for $10,000 dollars on a slot machine, a pick four lotto win or a pick for with every variation of 4 numbers..... C@$H ca'ching?

Favorite Answer

Well, I do the scratch offs... and only casinos on a cruise ship. What I have found is that the $1 tickets seem to win more often but the pay off is lower. You can go to your states lotto page... in NY I believe it is nylottery.org or nylotto.org and it will give you a listing of all of the tickets and the prizes that are still available on the tickets. From there you can figgure out where your best chance of winning is. Good luck.

• The best way to win money gambling is to find a game that you are best at by playing at an online poker site in freerolls and with free (or whats called play money), practice, practice, practice, and, if you find that you are good at one and by good I mean that at least 50% of the time you finish in a tourney in the top 10%, then start playing small buy in games, until you can finish the same in those and go up on the buy in amounts from there. This usually takes at least a year of work, practice and study and of course you have to have what it takes to play, skill, and must be good at math so you can caluculate your odds, and do a bit of card counting and figuring out your outs. VERY FEW people out of millions who play online gambling games such as texas holdem can actually make a decent profit. Unless you find you happen to be very talented, your best bet is not to gamble at all, unless its for fun or very small buyin amounts, 99% of online gamblers lose more than they ever win.

Source(s): Avid online poker player

Every bet you listed is terrible and no gambling expert would ever advise you to play any of them.

• paul s

All bad bets

• Zippy

Thats like asking do you want this fat lady or that fat lady I wouldn't play both

Source(s): Gambler