Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

koei asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

你地可唔可以幫我?(有10分嫁)

你地可唔可以幫我?

你地幫我把呢三句英文連起來

i want to taste space food. i want to go for space walks. i want to sleep in the middle of a spacecraft.

唔該!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

其實英文有好多方法可以串起呢三句既。

方法:

1. I want to taste space food while going for a space walk and then sleeping in the middle of a spacecraft.

2. I want to taste space food when I am going for a space walk and sleeping in the middle of a spacecraft.

3. I want to taste space food after going for a space walk before sleeping in the middle of a spacecraft.

4. I want to taste space food as I am going for a space walk once I am sleeping in the middle of a spacecraft.

5. I want to taste space food following by going for a space walk previous to sleeping the middle of a spacecraft.

6.

7.

8.

9.

.

.

.

唔好意思,欲罷不能。同埋希望你睇下我所寫既野。

如果識得用一D簡單既conjunction words, 咁一編普通既文章

就可以成為有內涵既論文。

Source(s):

原文:

轉後:

i want to taste space food,to go for space walks and want to sleep in the middle of a spacecraft.

圖片參考:http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd54/icon_2kf/0...

Source(s): 注:閣下請不要棄掉問題~忘記選最佳回答~浪費在下的心血~~!!

i want to taste space food and go for space walks and i also want to sleep in the middle of a spacecraft

i want to sleep in the middle of a spacecraft.

i want to taste space food.

i want to go for space walks

我都唔知係唔係呀!

• 拱橋

I want to taste space food,go for space walks andsleep in the middle of a spacecraft.

圖片參考:http://hk.yimg.com/i/icon/16/51.gif

2007-09-13 18:30:55 補充:

orI want to taste space food frist,then go for space walks,finally sleep in the middle of a spacecraft.

i want to taste space food,go for space walks and sleep in the middle of a spacecraft.

or

want to taste space food,thengo for space walks,finally sleep in the middle of a spacecraft.

2007-09-13 18:29:27 補充:

i want to 先岩

Source(s): myself

i want to taste space food, go for space walks and sleep in the middle of a spacecraft.