Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我修正文法急件

An Unforgettable Experience

Good afternoon, teachers, and following students. The topic of my speech is - An Unforgettable Experience

The most Unforgettable experience I have ever had is to has a car accident Why difficult forget? Because the reason is a little afraid remember that time my mother to ride a motorcycle to carry me Hour soon probably 40 or so just In reason very safe But ride Wayside car door of one trolley opens suddenly My mother at that time although the reaction came over to move out of the way But also unsteady because of center of gravity fall off a car At that moment I only feel painful However O.K. at that time on the road nothing car The stranger called to give first-aid handle bars me to send to a hospital with my mother Immediately after several days my whole body is aching of take a rest on the bed Think of at that time or felt very terrible This is me the most unforgettable experience

This is the end of my speech, thank you for taking your time and listening to me.

Rating
  • Jill
    Favorite Answer

我用紅字改

The most Unforgettable experience I have ever had is having a car accident. Why is it an unforgettable experience to me? I remembered my mother came to pick me up on her scooter. She rode at a speed of 40 kilometers an hour. It should be safe. However, the door of a car opened suddenly when we rode by. Though my mom responded immediately and turned handle to avoid bumping into the car, we fell from the scooter. At that moment, I felt painful. Thankfully, there are fewer cars on the road. Someone called 911 and we were sent to the hospital. Several days later, my whole body still ached because of the fall. Every time I think about it, I still feel terrible. This is the most unforgettable experience to me. Thank you for listening to my speech.