Little to no apetite at 29 weeks pregnant...Help!?

Hey everyone, i am 29 weeks pregnant and weigh 136 pounds, i have gained 14 pounds so far during pregnancy, at my last doctor appt. she said i had poor weight gain and need to eat more, what do i do? I havent been eating as much as i was when i gained all the weight, it seems my apetite has dropped, i dont feel... show more Hey everyone, i am 29 weeks pregnant and weigh 136 pounds, i have gained 14 pounds so far during pregnancy, at my last doctor appt. she said i had poor weight gain and need to eat more, what do i do? I havent been eating as much as i was when i gained all the weight, it seems my apetite has dropped, i dont feel like eating, or im not really hungry, and when i do eat i rarely finish a my whole meal, i have to force myself to eat.

is this normal? does this neccesarily mean this is why i am not gainning weight or is it something else?

she says the baby is measuring correctly and schedlued me for a ultrasound on october fifth........am i doing something wrong?

i feel so bad. i feel like im doing something wrong, i mean i eat just not as much as i used too....

please help!
7 answers 7