Anyone from India??

I have to do a report in my class on India and was wondering if there was any cultural things or other interesting information you could tell me? I also have to dress like a woman from India so any ideas there could help me as well, thanks so much from the US

Favorite Answer

Firstly India is a Nation which has universal name for its Unity in Diversity - Next Things are: India has many Relligions - Cultures Like - Vedic Culture- Aryan Culture - Dravidian Culture - And many countries invaders or travellers or traders who came to India Since 1100 AD like that - They started to introduce their cultures and their impacts in India- Portuguese - French- Dutch - Parsians- Italians - Germany - Britishers etc Came to India & they set up their Missionaries - They founded many churches - schools etc in India - So, India is country with mixed up relligions- cultures- languages- regions- castes etc., India is a vast country - Worlds second highest populated country - It is still maintaining its unity in diversity- Some Muslims under the leadership of Mohammed Ali Jinnah partitioned India into two like Pakistan (Muslim Country) - India (A country with all relligious people -India is a (Socialist- Secular- Democratic & Republic Country)- Chinese made war with India & they invaded some of the Indian Territory - Bangladesh - Seperated from India - Nepal - Srilanka etc., also seperated from our country. So India is the One of the Most Best countries in the World- India itself is a seperate Universe.

I Love My India - Mother Country - Jai Hind

Just watch the movie Veer Zaara or Namstey London u will know everything about india

Led Zeppelin - Kashmir... you will learn a lot from that song about India. Trust me.

Search for Holi, Diwali & Sari, Curry & Lord Ram...You will get the core material for your project.