Should I expect a refund check?

Hi,

I'm a current student and have a simple financial aid questions. When going to my schools website it says the amount I owe is a negative number, is that the number I should expect back as a refund?

I was expecting half of that price but would be relieved if thats my expected refund. Any ideas?

• caba
    Favorite Answer

Yes, if it's a negative number, that is what you'll be receiving as a refund. If you were expecting the refund to be less than what it is, check with your financial aid officer just to make sure everything is correct for financial aid and has been billed correctly to what is owed. If a mistake has been made, it's better to correct it now than to have to later repay what you've already received. Good luck!

yes. If it were a positive balance, that would be the bill. If it were a zero, your on the spot. If it were a negative balance, then they owe the money. That is if your on Financial Aid and you paid out of your pocket.

Source(s): Observation

relies upon the place it improve into mailed from and the place you reside. The undesirable climate in some areas of the rustic could slow issues down. Plus, there is not any mail provider on Monday via fact it extremely is a holiday.

• Yoho

Sounds like it is but make sure all course fees have been taken out. If you go down you should be able to pick up a check so you don't have to wait for them to mail it to you.

• xyz

yeah but just make sure that they took out everything already such as books if you charged them to your account and such but yeah if it say a negative number on your account.

YES, I expect my share!