Matt G
Matt G asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Chi vs. K.C.?

Why Lovie Smith had Da Bears lose last week is beyond me.He works in mysterious ways. But my question isn't if Da Bears will beat K.C. this week,but how badly Da Bears will beat K.C.

Best Answer

The Bears are going to run a strong defense, which K.C. will not be able to stop. I think by fourth quarter fans will see not only the back up quarterbacks but some second and third string players who will use it as their "coming out" party. By the fourth quarter, they (the Bears) will be looking ahead to next weeks game. Score will not be an obvious factor. They will just be ahead by alot.

I'm a KC fan, and I've got my personal over/under on how many points the Chiefs score at 2. Unless we cause a turnover in Chicago territory, I don't see how we can possibly score. Bears win by 17 and cover the spread.

Bears win 20-6

Benson. KC's protection is medicore and with KC terrible offense this twelve months Benson gets many possibilities. Carolina has a stable D so there isn't any guarentee that Amahn green will do properly.

• m d

I got a bet going with how many points the chiefs will score.

The under/over is at 3.5,

I took the under

I really hope the Bears (REX) don't mess up on offence and cost me my $$$.

I know the D will hold.

I think KC will take 7 or maybe 10 points, the Bears will be 28+ - Rex will be able to get someone in the endzone twice, and between the big D and special teams they will score at least twice more ...

Let me remind you that this was your teams approach to the Miami Dolphins last year. A beaten up and run down squad that was playing poorly...all I heard from Bears fans was how bad they were going to smoke the Dolphins. The Dolphins came into Soldier Field and cleaned your clock. Thoroughly. The Bears were 2-3 vs the AFC last year, counting their SB loss. So I wouldn't go popping off about how your boys are gonna roll KC. Even if they looked down and out last week.

The Bears should rebound nicely. I like the Bears 27-10. Larry Johnson, like LT will be completely shut down by the defense.

if the bears lose this game! there season is probably over, but i see bears winning by 21 points. with some special teams and defense scores.

since their the heart of their defense is either injured, suspended, or kicked off the team from committing crimes, they wont stop larry johnson, and rex grossman is THE WORST QB in the game right now, so i'd say the bears don't win it