Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

Hi all =), Names please!? Many answers are appreciated! =)?

My grandparent recently adopted this dog from the humane society, and my family has also adpoted a dog from there in the past (we <3 her!). We don't like the dog's current name, "scrappy". Please many answers! Shout out some names and I'll give you ten points if I'm like'n it too! =)

Here's a picture of the dog!

http://catsndogs.org/adoptees1.php?type=Dog;ADR=58...

THANKS!

Favorite Answer

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww..... he looks like my little Pomeranian who's name is Rusty!

try these sites: TerrificPets.com:

.www.terrificpets.com/dog_names

...www.nextdaypets.com/directory/dogs/names -

.www.dog-names.us - 7k -

2,000 Dog Names

Includes a list of popular names and helpful tips on naming your puppy.www.petrix.com/dognames -

Dog-O-Mania: Dog Names

Dog-O-Mania - The biggest dogs related search engine and resource: ... Germany. Peru. Greece. Philippines. Haiti. Poland. Submit dog name / Suggest new category ...www.dogomania.com/dog_names.shtml -

Dog Names - View Over 18,000 Dogs Names

View and browse over 18,000 dog names and their meanings and origins. ... Name. Sex. Origin. Aahan. Male. Hindi. Aala. Female. American. Aaleahya. Female ...www.i-love-dogs.com/names -

Dog Names With Latin Roots

www.doggroups.com/dog_names -

Choose a dog name from thousands of dog names on our list. ...www.fancypaws.com/dognames.html -

Dog Names

... source of over 10,000 names for dogs, cats, horses, or ... 200 Random Dog Names. CARGO. NIKE. QUIXOTE. SKITTLES. POGO. BODHI or BO. TARTUFFE. UDO. ULANOVA ...www.showdog.com/General/dog_names.aspx -

Dog Owner's Guide: The Name Game

Light-hearted look at names.www.canismajor.com/dog/names1.html -

Is scrappy a male or female?

Sassy was the first name that came to mind - but might give a boy a complex ;-)

Foxy - for obvious reasons!

Red

Lucky

Parcs (Taking the SCRAP and reversing it!)

Gem or Gemmy (as it gemstone - opposite of scrap)

Could keep listing, but you'll get bored!

Good luck -and good on you!

I'm not sure if it is just that photo, but he seems to have a lion quality about him to me. (With that golden mane all around his head). How about Mufasa? You could call him 'fasa for short. And little dogs need good strong names :-)

Oh he/she's a cutie! I had a dog who looked alot like this one. Mom named him Peanut.

Leo. He looks like a little lion!

• -

Keep the name.The dog has grown used to it.How would you like it if someone just changed your name?I like Romeo if you really need to change it!

y would u want to change the name of the dog. it will just make the dog very confused. i tried changing my dog's name to something else after he had his name (chase) for 5 years. he was so confused. if the dog really knows his name and responds to it then i wouldnt change it. if u really love the dog the name shouldnt matter

How about Copper or Mako or Chomper if he like to chew ;o)

Maria?