Not allowed to wear pants??

Which demonination does not allow women to wear pants?

Best Answer

When I was a kid, we went to a little country Baptist church that did not allow women to wear pants. The preacher's wife did not have a single pair of pants in her wardrobe.

I think Apostolics forbid the wearing of pants on women, too. In high school, a girl a few grades behind me had to quit the marching band because the uniform consisted of a pair of pants, and her parents would not let her wear them since they violated their religious beliefs.

• A2 weeks agoReport

same! im not allowed to wear pants to school or anywhere else, only to work

Pentecostal. Some branches of it anyway.

Subject: Oneness and Trinitarians

I don't know if you know about it or not, but there are a lot of Pentecostal churches, some Assembly of God, and some just Independent "Holiness", or "Pentecostal by name, that have repented, been baptized in water, and been baptized in the Holy Ghost, and they live right...they even follow holiness standards of dress and conduct..such as women not wearing pants, (some don't even believe in wearing wedding rings)...

• A2 weeks agoReport

my church is Pentecostal, and we are not allowed to wear wedding rings when we get married, and girls are not allowed to wear pants

My sister was a JW and she was not allowed to wear pants., I don't know if that's true anymore but when she was going she was told to wear dresses or long skirts, she got in trouble for wearing pants.

• nancie

"donning pants is a mainstay of heterosexual male custom"? incredibly? do not women human beings positioned on pants as properly, at the instant? whilst did adult men initiate donning pants, some time past in background? in simple terms as some do right this moment, many hundreds of adult men wore gowns and skirts - no pants.. it incredibly is in simple terms for the duration of the previous couple of hundred years that pants have been the "mainstay of adult men". not in straightforward terms are you slightly at the back of on your data, yet you're looking down this long tunnel, without glancing out. a great share of girls human beings now positioned on pants. What might the "sparkling message" be if "as we communicate adult men refused to positioned on pants day after today". "i don't experience shield approximately myself, so i think of I had extra perfect stand out interior the gang, and teach truthfully everyone that i'm a guy a actual guy. Excuse me collectively as I end giggling! Has anybody ever advised you which you're a/////, ooops sorry, as we communicate adult men are commonplace to be reliable in physique and suggestions, arn't they? Sorry, yet ALL adult men portray the ability they have interior of, by capacity of being who they're. they don't could think of roughly "pants" to teach they're shield approximately themselves. a team of male dancers had a delightful opposition with a soccer team some years in the past, to make certain who have been the main effectual. After 4 hours of working, swimming, weights etc. the dancers outdid the soccer gamers with time and power to spare. so which you spot, the 9 gay dancers, among the 12 dancers - out did the two gay soccer gamers, among their 12. and the ethical of this tale is--------- Pants do not make the "guy".

United Pentecostol Church of God

they have some strange beliefs and preach hellfire

I gave WWJB a thumbs up just for providing a good chuckle.

Pentecostal, some of them, and a few UnDenominated chruches

JW

mormon

amish

some do anyways

Good question

I don't know- but I'd join it just to hang around with naked chicks.