I need some advice serious advice ?

i think i love this guy . i have for about 5 yrs . i have never said anything to him there is a big age difference and he recently got married. what can i do to get over him ? i need serious advice i dont want some snide remark. i know my feelings r wrong now and i need help to get over him plz help. he knew i had... show more i think i love this guy . i have for about 5 yrs . i have never said anything to him there is a big age difference and he recently got married. what can i do to get over him ? i need serious advice i dont want some snide remark. i know my feelings r wrong now and i need help to get over him plz help. he knew i had a crush on him but he didnt know much else we havent been in contact for a few yrs either but i still feel the same way.PLZ READ THE WHOLE QUESTION B4 U ANSWER!!!!!!
i want to talk to a therapist but id have to let my parents know that i want to go bcuz they wud b paying and they wud want a whole explanation as to y and i cant tell them this cuz they wud freak out at me.