abortion time limit!?

in the paper there have been storys on abortion! i personly feel that the limit should be taken down the life should not be got rid of for the womans self perpose, but only if the child is ill should it happen! i mean babies can life outside the womb at 21 weeks or so! people are free to show there opinions!

i_do_not_like_stupidity's Stats: shut up please think in the future befour you send brain signals to your hand to write a useless piece of work!

Best Answer

The Daily Mail has a reputation for being anti choice.

Three back bencher bills were introduced this year alone (!) in Parliament to try and restrict further a woman's access to abortion, but all three bills were soundly defeated. It's not very often I sing the praises of British democracy, but I'll do so here.

I think that you should only be able too abort in the first trimester (12 - 14 weeks at the most). There after the baby is now a baby and no longer a fetus. Obviously medical reasons aside but 6 months is way too late for an abortion. many babies can actually survive outside the womb in a few weeks time so why not wait and then put the baby up for adoption?

Mommy I’m here.

Month One

Mommy

I am only 8 inches long

but I have all my organs.

I love the sound of your voice.

Every time I hear it

I wave my arms and legs.

The sound of your heart beat

is my favorite lullaby.

Month Two

Mommy

today I learned how to suck my thumb.

If you could see me

you could definitely tell that I am a baby.

I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.

It is so nice and warm in here.

Month Three

You know what Mommy

I'm a boy!!

I hope that makes you happy.

I always want you to be happy.

I don't like it when you cry.

You sound so sad.

It makes me sad too

and I cry with you even though

you can't hear me.

Month Four

Mommy

my hair is starting to grow.

It is very short and fine

but I will have a lot of it.

I spend a lot of my time exercising.

I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes

and stretch my arms and legs.

I am becoming quite good at it too.

Month Five

You went to the doctor today.

Mommy, he lied to you.

He said that I'm not a baby.

I am a baby Mommy, your baby.

I think and feel.

Mommy, what's abortion?

Month Six

I can hear that doctor again.

I don't like him.

He seems cold and heartless.

Something is intruding my home.

The doctor called it a needle.

Mommy what is it? It burns!

Please make him stop!

I can't get away from it!

Mommy! HELP me!

Month Seven

Mommy

I am okay.

I am in Jesus's arms.

He is holding me.

He told me about abortion.

Why didn't you want me Mommy?

Every Abortion Is Just . . .

One more heart that was stopped.

Two more eyes that will never see.

Two more hands that will never touch.

Two more legs that will never run.

One more mouth that will never speak.

Source(s): 29 weeks pregnant

None have you have any right to judge other people. Its a world where we can all make out own decisions based on what is best for ourselves - people do not necessarily have abortions just because their social life or career are more important! There are many reasons for coming to this heartbreaking decision. I'm personally impartial on this subject - i believe everyone comes to the right decision for themselves and what would you prefer - people having an abortion and not bringing an unwanted/unloved child into the world or having the baby and putting it up for adoption only to then have that poor child brought up in a shitty social system where abuse is a regular occurrence??

Bigoted small minded arrogant people annoy the hell out of me! Get a life and stop judging others.

I Think That Unless The Child Or Mother Are In Immediate Danger If The Pregnancy Takes Place, Abortion Should Not Be Allowed.

I Also Think That If The Child Is Conceived Through Rape Then Abortion Should Be Allowed To Take Place.

I don't believe in abortion being used as contraception, Abortion should only be used in extreme cases, such as medical issues to Mum and baby or in cases of rape.

to stupidity, I was born at 24.5 weeks 20 years ago and I am happy and healthy, a much higer percentage than what you think of premmie's do survive.

My opinion is that a woman should only have an abortion when it is life threatening to her, or the baby, result of incest/rape/etc. If you casually have abortions because you were irresponsible, it becomes a problem: just another way of "fixing" your mistakes. I think if people are gonna choose to have sex, they need to choose a protection method that works.

I think you should try to spell check and proofread before you post anything if you want to be understood. If English is not your native language, then post it in your native language section, or have somebody help you translate it.

And a fetus cannot live outside the womb at 21 weeks. They are viable at 24, but the chance of survival for premies born before 27 weeks is very, very low.

Source(s): http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/medical_notes/32... By the way, most countries (for example UK, most US states, Sweden and Germany) only give intensive care to babies born after 25 weeks, and consider birth before 25 weeks to be miscarriage. So, there are your statistics.

A baby's heart already begins beating by the time most women even FIND out they are pregnant. A life is a life, no matter how small it is. First trimester or third trimester makes no difference--the only differance is the size of the baby.

A person that's born and lives as a normal life as little person (someone who is not as tall as most people) doesn't make them any less of a human being. Therefore, a fetus that's only a few days old doesn't make it any less of a human being than one that is ready to be born.

well, being that it's RARE for a fetus younger than 24 weeks to survive, i somewhat agree with the legal standings now. however IMO, i think abortions electively shouldn't occur beyond 14 weeks.