My bosses husband used the office toilet brush to clean the air filter and then he laid the brush on the...?

kitchen counter! YUCK! See, we recently moved office and this man has been very helpful in doing odd jobs, such as fixing the air filter, and other things to get the office up and running. My question: should I say something to him about this dire breach of HYGIENE? He is nearly old enough to be my Dad, so he's... show more kitchen counter! YUCK! See, we recently moved office and this man has been very helpful in doing odd jobs, such as fixing the air filter, and other things to get the office up and running. My question: should I say something to him about this dire breach of HYGIENE? He is nearly old enough to be my Dad, so he's not a peer. I am the office secretary. What would you do/say, or wouldn't you? As a result, I've even marked the kitchen and bathroom cloths "kitchen only" and "bathroom only" to avoid him switching those over or something.
Update: I cleaned the counter very well with bleach afterwards, but it just freaked me out that he thought that was a normal thing to do in the first place, and as he has a key to the office, I'm almost paranoid about what else he may do that I am not aware of :o/
Update 2: I cleaned the counter very well with bleach afterwards, but it just freaked me out that he thought that was a normal thing to do in the first place, and as he has a key to the office, I'm almost paranoid about what else he may do that I am not aware of :o/