I am looking for a criminal defense attorney that will work pro bono, or will allow payments???

I live in yolo county, northern california. need help!!

3 Answers

  • John S
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    If you are charged with an offense and cannot afford an attorney, you can, upon request or court appointment, be represented by the Public Defender. The Yolo County Public Defender is an excellent group of attorneys. You should contact them.

    Source(s): 30+ years as a criminal defense attorney
  • 1 decade ago

    Here's a website where you can ask a lawyer a question for free- www.lawguru.com

    I used them before and I got quick help, 4 answers from attorneys for free by email. Careful though, you only get one free question every 6 months or so. Make it count!!

  • 1 decade ago

    Make some calls.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.