Avast the AAVM subsystem detected a RPC error, Now I have loads of viruses help!?

For no reason on start up a box would come up saying unauthorised podification C-programs-alwi -soft ware-ash server. I didnt know what to do, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Now Iv got the same message with the Avest! the AAVM subsystem detected a RPC error. Also the Avast icon is grey!and not moving. My... show more For no reason on start up a box would come up saying unauthorised podification C-programs-alwi -soft ware-ash server. I didnt know what to do, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Now Iv got the same message with the Avest! the AAVM subsystem detected a RPC error. Also the Avast icon is grey!and not moving. My computer is not working as it should. I couldnt even do a search on my system, as thats not working along with everything freezing. I feel I have a ton of viruses that have ransacked the computer. I already have a spybot which has detected 16 entries already, and I use regcure which has been used and has come back with nothing unusual. I dont know if I should use system restore as Iv heard viruses like to hide out there. and could make it worse. please can someone help as soon as possible, thank you so much