Indian national, ECR passport, travelling UK, flight change at Dubai, ECNR required?

Hi, I am Indian national bearing passport stamped as Emmigration Check Required (ECR). I am travelling to UK by Emirates airline. So, I'll be travelling Mumbai-Dubai-London. I have to change flight at Dubai. I don't have UAE visa stamped, but only UK visa stamped. Do I require to get ECNR stamp on my pasport?

• Zain
    Favorite Answer

Yes, UK visa is enough for you to traveling. But you should get ECNR stamped on your passport before leaving. Recently the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of India have been simplified the criteria for granting ECNR status. Submit your passport along with the attested copy of your educational certificates (matriculation or above) and you will get back your passport on the same day.

Bear in mind that the ECNR procedure is implemented by the Indian immigration regulations and not for UAE.

Dubai's entice for tourists is situated primarily on shopping, but in addition on their possession of other ancient and modern attractions, find more of the town with Hotelbye . Dubai's landmark creating could be the Burj Khalifa, the 829.8 metros developing, the tallest one in the world. For most visitors a visit to the statement terrace on the 124th ground listed here is a must-do whilst in the city. The opinions across the town skyline out of this bird's-eye perspective are simply staggering. Back on a lawn, wrapping across the Burj Khalifa, would be the building's superbly made gardens with rotating walkways. There are lots of water characteristics such as the Dubai Fountain, the world's tallest doing fountain.

ECNR not required . if u r only in transit in dubai then u dont need visa for UAE .

You mean ECNR. (Emigration Clearance NOT Required) is purely a necessity by the Indian Government when travellign abroad. In other words and ECNR is of no use in any other country.

Huh! is it your first time??? Being Indian national and how could you manage to bring this question about India.?