How do I know it is ovulation pain?? Help!!!!!!???

What does it feel like? Does it hurt? Sting? How do I know??? I have been having very watery cm today, and I have had a twinge or two... Have you felt your ovulation? Tell me about it please??!!
Update: This months chart.... this is around the same time I ovulated the last two months.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1b43...
Update 2: Oh nah... I'm not panicked... that was just my way of attracting people to the question... I wanna know! Not too many people answer my questions lol. What I felt was a sharp, quick "jabby" feeling in my abdominal area... more to one side, my left side. I felt it twice, I think it was the same thing... show more Oh nah... I'm not panicked... that was just my way of attracting people to the question... I wanna know! Not too many people answer my questions lol.

What I felt was a sharp, quick "jabby" feeling in my abdominal area... more to one side, my left side. I felt it twice, I think it was the same thing...