how to uninstall skype??

Eversince I installed skype on my laptop (which running on vista), the internet explorer always give me problem (always re-opens and checking for failure). It tells me that the skype need updates etc etc. I can't uninstall the skype, since it doesnt have uninstall menu. Can anybody suggest me on how-to?

Thanks..

Best Answer

Hi there,

To properly uninstall skype, you need to go into your control panel and look for the add and removes icon. Click onto the add and remove and wait for all the programs installed on your labtop to list. Then look for the program skype and click on the remove option. It is always best to reboot after this is done .

good luck,

Sylvia

Hit start, control panel, install/unisntall programs, select skype then hit uninstall at the top right of the panel.

Go to Start-->Control Panel-->Add/Remove Programs

scroll down the list and click on skype

click remove

(i'm assuming vista layout is still similar to XP)

Open up " Control Panel " go to " Programs and Features " find out the "Skype" right click on it and dats it.

wel if you have not removed the first skype completely then you can find the your preconceived files in the MY Documents/user/received or downloads. I guess u can find those files @ this location.