Can you tell me what song this is?

This is really bugging me. I can't remember the name of the song or any of the words. And I REALLY want to look the song up.

All I remember is that it's an older song.

I'm pretty sure it's a patriotic song.

It was on an episode of Without a Trace(The one where this guy takes a whole bunch of people hostage b/c they were all, in some way, connected to his wife and, in his oppinion, how and why she died in the twin towers on september 11th...at the end of the episode Jack(I think that's his name...the main character guy) goes to his house, checks on his children, then goes and sits in a chair beside his bed and looks at his wife while crying...and that song is playing in the backround and through the credits).

I really like the song...I just can't remember what it's called.

You don't even hafta name the song...just give me some of the lyrics.

The 1st answer I get that helps me SUCCESSFULLY figure out the name of the song gets 10 points.

Favorite Answer

22. Fall Out (1)

First aired: 5/8/2003 Production Code: 175670

In the aftershocks of Sept. 11, a man named Barry (who lost his wife that day and then his job soon after) lashes out at her former boss, an employment-agency owner. Blaming her for his wife's death and his own failure to find a job, Barry kidnaps the woman for ransom.Then he demands the money be exchanged at a bookstore, but when the cash is delivered, Barry is provoked and takes the store's patrons hostage. Among them is Samantha,and Jack's affection for her complicates the negotiations.

Writer: Hank Steinberg

Director: Kevin Hooks

Guest star: Eric Scott Gould (ND Agent), Lynn Whitfield (Paula Van Doren) , Jill Remez (Cheryl), Carter Jenkins (Kyle), Shelley Malil (Ahmed), Michelle Anne Johnson (Fran), Betsy Brandt (Libby), Steven C. Nelson (Ted), Lisa Gorlitsky, Chuck Cooper (), Scott Mosenson (Jim Thatcher), Barbara Tarbuck, Gregory Itzin, Marsha Dietlein Bennett (Sydney Harrison), Tom Irwin (Barry Mashburn)

23. Fall Out (2)

Community Score9.1

First aired: 5/15/2003 Production Code: 175671

The team tries to plot a strategy after they find out that Samantha has been shot and might be critically injured in a hostage crisis situation. Jack makes a deal with Barry so that Sam can get help: Jack goes in there and takes Sam's place.

Writer: Hank Steinberg

Director: Paul Holahan

Guest star: Ty Miller (Tech Agent), Laura Marano (Kate), Vanessa Marano (Hanna), Lynn Whitfield (Paula Van Doren), Talia Balsam (Maria Malone) , Thomas Curtis (Peter), Michelle Anne Johnson (Fran), Betsy Brandt (Libby), Steven C. Nelson (Ted), David Kagen, Josette DiCarlo, Steffani Brass (Wendy), Eliza Coyle, Barbara Tarbuck, Marsha Dietlein Bennett (Sydney Harrison), Tom Irwin (Barry Mashburn)

The song featured in this episode is Hallelujah performed by Jeff Buckley and available on his album Grace. This is a cover of the song written and originally performed by Leonard Cohen in the early 1980s

This was all copied from the website source below. Don't know for sure if this is the song, but you can check it out.

• seavey

Hustlaz Hong-Lupe Fiasco Hip-Hop Saved My Life-Lupe Fiasco Childrens Story-Slick Rick Mona Lisa-Slick Rick Hip-Hop Police-Chamillionaire providing Slick Rick Ms Fat Booty-Mos Def Childrens Story-BlackStar Brenda's Got a Baby-2Pac Dance With The Devil-Immortal Technique Hurt Me Soul-Lupe Fiasco Stan-Eminem Mr N***a-Mos Def It Was A Good Day-Ice Cube Walk Like A Man-MURS (any such high-quality tale it received changed into a film of the identical title THATS tale telling) Warning-Notorious B.I.G. Me And My B***h-Notorious B.I.G. Shorty Wanna Be A Thug-2Pac Damien-DMX Kick Push-Lupe Fiasco Just A Friend-Biz Markie Run Away Love-Ludacris He Say She Say-Lupe Fiasco