is caffiene in all green and white tea?

i was recently told by my MD to not drink caffiene... i noticed on my diet green tea and white tea by lipton that it doesnt say if it has caffiene... anyone have any comments?

Best Answer

All tea (except herbal tea) has caffiene. Herbal tea has no caffiene because technically there is no tea in herbal tea (it's made from herbs, spices and fruit). If you're looking for a tea with no caffiene, be sure the box specifically says caffiene free.

• seavey

I love consuming tea, and it's well for you. My favourite inexperienced tea is Sobe Green Tea. It is so fresh. I wholly forgot that inexperienced tea would support with weight reduction. As a ways as caffiene is going ,now not certain. I do recognise that Lipton makes exclusive flavored inexperienced teas. You will have to simply learn the lables and spot if there may be caffiee in them. You will have to name the 800 quantity at the field. If you've belly probablems and want this information Im certain anybody could be completely satisfied to support.

I drink alot of az green tea(I love the stuff)....I don't know about lipton tea, but I was told that all tea has some amount of caffiene in it....

There is a bit of caffeine in green, white, red & black tea BUT you can find brands that have decaffeinated versions. If you can't find any in your local store try Walmart (our has decaffeinated ones) and also a health food store.

There are several brands so you should be able to find them somewhere in your area.

Might be small tad amounts of it. Is their a 1 800 to call on the packaging or try the website contact us link.

I would definitely stay away from colas, pepsis, and those weird energy drinks.

Yes tea has caffeine,u could always get decaff tea in ur supermarket.