Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

is america going to attack saudi arabia ? after iran and syria?

my uncle read it a book 13 years ago that america is goin to attack iraq then iran-syria-saudi arabia now my uncle aint no god, and the book wasnt a book from the sky but its plans that no matter what ameirca and the world are goin throught it

however, im from saudi now i aint no spy or anythin im just concered about my future n my beautiful wife n my cute kids future cause if america is gonna attack us then im leaving to another country from now!! or atleast plans to go there

what if oil runs out ? come on !! lets just be honest. and when gay here in SA get brainwashed by the media thinkin they were born gays. and want to live and SA rules state gays et killed lol. i dont think SA is safe for the next few years

Favorite Answer

I think you and your wife and kids are safe. Saudi Arabia is our "friend."

The Bush family has a longstanding business relationship with the royal family of Saudi Arabia ('The House of Saud'). That's why they are called 'our friend in the region', because they sell the oil cheap to Bush's friends. So there would be no point in invading them.

However, Saudi Arabia is growing unstable. The wealth in the country is highly concentrated, with the royal family and their friends being super-rich and the other 98% of the country desperately poor. The population of Saudi Arabia is growing younger all the time (average age), and most people under 30 -hate- the government. Some people think it's only a matter of time before there's a revolution there.

If that happens, of course the Bush admin. (or probably -any- American president) will say the revolutionaries are 'terrorists'. You'll hear the same stuff you head about Saddam, that they have WMD, that they are planning to take over the whole region, or the whole world, that they are planning to invade the US, all that baloney.

Of course our govt. will want to bring US military force to bear to protect their friends (I mean their -real- friends, the oil companies). We had a lot of troops and equipment stationed there but Bush pulled them out after 9/11, so you have to wonder how well we could protect the Saudi royals, especially with all the trouble we're having with Iraqis.

Okay not India because India is an ally with Israel and have common enemies such as Pakistan but yes I do see some sort of WW3 going to happen with Syria, Russia,China, Pakistan, Iran, N.korea etc etc against USA, Israel and other countries. I hope it doesn't happen. there is enough war and bloodshed in this world already.

• magpie

Go ask President Magoo, he can't see past his circular flow of information but I think he might have his hands full. I think it's funny that you want to come here as one of the Saudi princes (one of the guys Bush likes to hold hands with) was paying the annoying litle international terrorists to play with matches anywhere outside Saudi Arabia. So flip a coin as to where you want to go because the next attacks could be here, Saudi Arabia, The Netherlands, Norway, Germany, Spain, Paraguay, who knows, not me.

I doubt it, to retain some form of stability in the region the west needs 'friends' Saudi Arabia, Jordan and including Israel. Also these countries serve as safe and close places to mass military forces in the event of armed conflict.

I hate how the usa is pushing it's "power" around!

I'm from the usa and I am absolutely appalled with this government and what they've done to our world.

I pray that there won't be any more attacks, for everyone sake.

I'm sorry for your anxiety caused by this country, I feel bad for all the people that have had grief due to the usa.

iran and syria yes. saudi arabia no.

the whole picture revolves around iran and their threat to the world. sauid arabia fears the shia in iran though they do continue to support and finance global jihad in their maddrassas.

got rid of sadamn why? he was planning on another war with iran with his real or perceived WMD's. another iraq/iran war in today's economic climate would have been disasterous for the world economy. get rid of one rat then work on the bigger rat.

i wish i could tell u in confidence that we wont be starting anymore wars but i cant.if they do attack someone it will be iran first but it will be the hugest mistake in americas history.probably start a chain reaction to start ww3 or something as bad for america.

Rein in your radical Islamofascist mullahs or you are next on the hit parade......

Remember WHERE those flyboys came from on 9/11.

If YOU don't stop them, WE will roll up our sleeves and clean house....

Source(s): Remember WHO did the dirty deed on 9/11...and it wasn't Sodamn Insane or Iraq.....

Hi Judas!