Is america going to attack saudi arabia ? after iran and syria?

my uncle read it a book 13 years ago that america is goin to attack iraq then iran-syria-saudi arabia now my uncle aint no god, and the book wasnt a book from the sky but its plans that no matter what ameirca and the world are goin throught it however, im from saudi now i aint no spy or anythin im just concered... show more my uncle read it a book 13 years ago that america is goin to attack iraq then iran-syria-saudi arabia now my uncle aint no god, and the book wasnt a book from the sky but its plans that no matter what ameirca and the world are goin throught it
however, im from saudi now i aint no spy or anythin im just concered about my future n my beautiful wife n my cute kids future cause if america is gonna attack us then im leaving to another country from now!! or atleast plans to go there
Update: what if oil runs out ? come on !! lets just be honest. and when gay here in SA get brainwashed by the media thinkin they were born gays. and want to live and SA rules state gays et killed lol. i dont think SA is safe for the next few years