Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

10 points easy!!!!!!?

10 points easy!!!!!!

what 3-5 items would you take to the cashier at walmart to purchase and she will think you are a total nut case... (example) Patrolium jelly, baseball bat and band-aids...

Best Answer

Sterile gauze pads, Cotton swabs, Antiseptic wipes, Roll bandages and razor blades!!!

• Lori

1. Yes, I do like it but I am NOT under any circumstances obsessed and have no patience with the freakish, obsessed, groupie fangirls. I like it because, well, it is different from the same old sugary sweet high school musical tweeniebopper pap that I usually read/watch (am trying to cut down on that though!) 2. No, haven't read it. I would like to though, I have heard it is very good. 3. I have only read the first two books. So I don't have a favourite. I have seen the 1st, 2nd and 4th films also and would like to read and see the rest of books and films. Only stupid library never has the ones you want!

• ?

A Shovel

Rope

Duct Tape

A Knife

Tarp

This has already happened to me:

I bought 5 different Spider-Man 3 action figures and the cashier just started looking at me wierd and did not even say "have a good day" or anything, but she did to the person in front of me and behind me.

An ice pick, a box of band aids and a pack of hot dogs.

• Rick

Hunting knife

Duct tape

Carpet cleaner

Hockey mask

and a CD. Something like the Best of Donnie and Marie Osmond.

Patrolium jelly , sugar , fireworks , matches and cooking oil .

Well if it where 2 (straight) guys, I would say condoms, a banana cream pie and flowers. My hubby and his friend went to the store and bought those 3 things, and the lady kept looking at them. They didn't figure it out until later.

A car battery, diet beer, bubblegum flavored mouth wash, a plant hanger, and a Sharpie

*Edit* What's with all the duct tape?

1. Rope 2. Duct Tape 3. Black Head Scarf

and ask do you think this will make a good blind fold?