How do I change the black lines of floor plan to blue in photoshop?
My printer is out of black ink. I have 2 jpg images of floor plans I need to change the black lines and text to blue so I can print them. Background is white. Please help!!!
- Who Dares WinsLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Assume your floor plan is the background image. Duplicate the background layer and fill with blue. Now change the settings for the blue uppermost layer to 'Linear Dodge' and your black lines and black text will become blue. Good luck.
- 1 decade ago
1) Make sure your image is RGB. (Image > Mode > RGB)
2) Make your front paint swatch black, back paint swatch white (you can accomplish this by pressing "D")
3) Select > All
4) Copy the selection to the clipboard (Edit > Copy)
5) Go to the Channels palette (Window > Channels)
6) Click on the Blue channel
7) Press the delete key
8) Click on the RGB channel
Your black lines should now be blue.Source(s): I'm a graphic designer
- Anonymous6 years ago
hard matter. check out over yahoo. it may help!