Anybody work at charlotte russe? as sales associate?

I need to know whats their dress code? And what interview questions did they ask you? And some additional information about the job

Favorite Answer

It probably differs by each store, but at my store we are required to wear heels or flats. No sandals or sneakers (although all of us wear them anyways when the head manager isn't working.. hehe). You have to dress cute, you know, the whole fancy-ish top and nice pants.

As far as interview questions go, my manager asked us (it was a group interview) why we wanted to work at Charlotte Russe, how we could contribute, what we would do to raise the sales, and some personal questions like what do we want to be when we're older, school info, and things like that.

Just remember to smile a lot and be talkative. You should dress semi-formal, maybe wear some Charlotte Russe clothes.

Oh yeah. As far as additional information goes... 40% discount!! I believe that's for all Charlotte Russe stores.

Good luck!

Source(s): I work there