Cheap travel deals to San Francisco in January?

Anyone know how to get a cheap hotel in SF for two, for under 60 a night. I looked at a lot of places already and anything decent was over 100 a night. Thanks.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you flying? If you want a cheap last minute deal with a flight and hotel included, i like www.lastminute.com (it used to be site59.com but they redirected it now)

you are looking for a cheap hotel, but if you are ever in the mood for a luxury weekend holiday, go to www.luxurylink.com

They only offer hotels up for auction at a considerable amount less than you would pay regularly, but they only have hotels, not flights included...

check out luxurylink, you might find a deal... since it is an auction and all

Source(s): loveeesss to travel
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, you get what you pay for; under $60 in the city will be a dump. You'll find much cheaper rates at hotels close to the airport. Or you might look into hostels; in some you can reserve a room for two.

• 3 years ago

It sounds like perfect now you're finding at purely below $1300 for roundtrip, financial gadget. i've got lined a link for a area observed as Kayak, they are going to seek for the main inexpensive flight from over a hundred and twenty+ web content. it fairly is somewhat effective, ultimate of success to you!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You might want to try http://www.Grab2Buy.com Go to Travel section. or You can directly go to http://www.Grab2Travel.com they have deals and promotions from major travel sites at one place. I had a luck with them. I used their "SmartSearch" tool to compare rates from one place.. worth spending time and saving money.... good luck.. let me know if u found anything

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

This is a very interesting question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.