I "rescued" an American flag from a thrift store with a cigarette burn in it?

...I felt so bad about it just hanging there, week after week so I bought it. It's made of nylon and is 3 x 5'. Unfortunately, it smells of cigarette smoke and I need to find a place that will dispose of it properly. Anyone know of a place I can take it to or mail it to that will retire Old Glory in a... show more ...I felt so bad about it just hanging there, week after week so I bought it. It's made of nylon and is 3 x 5'. Unfortunately, it smells of cigarette smoke and I need to find a place that will dispose of it properly. Anyone know of a place I can take it to or mail it to that will retire Old Glory in a distinguished manner?
Update: I guess I just feel very strongly about the country I live in. The flag is a symbol of freedom and I was taught to respect that symbol. I just can't imagine throwing it in the trash -for some reason, that really bothers me. It might just be a piece of material to some, but because it's material that's... show more I guess I just feel very strongly about the country I live in. The flag is a symbol of freedom and I was taught to respect that symbol. I just can't imagine throwing it in the trash -for some reason, that really bothers me. It might just be a piece of material to some, but because it's material that's meant to symbolize the United States, I can't bring myself to throw it away. I would fly it, but it's damaged goods to me. Might be silly, but I love my country and I want to treat its flag with respect.