Disney channel stars falling into adult problems whos next?

with the newly discovered Vanessa hudgens issue and Britney spears the last few years it shows every once in a while the newer casts have their black sheep who will be next and why?

Favorite Answer

Raven Simone fighting obesity.

Source(s): Look at her in the Cosby Show and look at her now.

I hope none of the disney channel stars have anything wrong with them. They are such inspiration to kids. I hope everyone from the High School Musical cast stays "sober" and dressed...like...in clothing. Anyway yeah, I hope the D.C Stars all turn out fine.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. I agree that Vanessa Hudgens (or whatever the hell it is) should be embarrassed of what she has done. But honestly, who hasn’t done something their not proud of? The media acts so surprised that celebrities have a few skeletons in their closet, but yet do they overlook the fact that their house is spewing with them. People need to stop idolizing celebrities as if their gods, cause their just average everyday people with a little bit of fame to their name. So what, Vanessa Hudgens is naked. I dare you to find me one person who can truthfully say that they have never sinned in their life. My motto: Everybody sins it’s just the ones in the media happen to get caught.

Jamie Lyn Spears and Ali Lohan will be next..they will follow their big sis's and be the 2nd generation sluts.

Miley Cyrus, because one day she will come to realize she has no talent whatsoever and get 3 day old italian subs thrown at her.

i really hope their arent anymore! its such a bad reputation looking at disney now, i mean theres britney, lindsay and now vanessa? its horrible and it just is rediculus now

I think it'll be Ashley Tisdale...

Great question, by the way, what are your kids doing?