What kind of conditions would a package sent on international surface mail exposed to?

Hi, I'm trying to send a few boxes sent from Thailand to the U.S. through surface mail (ship). I was told that it would take 3-4 months. I'm wondering if they would be kept in moisture and temperature controlled conditions or they may be left in no-airconditioned Thai heat and humidity. I'm debating... show more Hi, I'm trying to send a few boxes sent from Thailand to the U.S. through surface mail (ship). I was told that it would take 3-4 months. I'm wondering if they would be kept in moisture and temperature controlled conditions or they may be left in no-airconditioned Thai heat and humidity. I'm debating wheather I should send clothes and facial creams, extra supplements and medicine using surface mail. Do you think it's a good idea?
1 answer 1