What is what on the drink Arnold Palmer?

Is lemonade the Arnold, and the Palmer the Ice Tea?

Favorite Answer

Looks like a fly ON it to me.

Most likely a drink he must have liked so they named it after him but many people simply order 1/2 tea 1/2 lemonade and don't call it anything.

LOL

In it as follows

An Arnold Palmer is a simple mocktail that mixes two favorite summer beverages. At first you may not think that lemonade and iced tea can be mixed, but they do combine together extremely well for a refreshing summertime sipper.

INGREDIENTS:

3 oz lemonade

3 oz iced tea

PREPARATION:

Pour equal amounts of lemonade and iced tea into a collins glass filled with ice.

Stir

Arnold Palmer is the guy it is named after

I know you didn't ask this but I prefere mine not stirred. Lemonade on bottom and tea on top.

• ?

I in no way heard of it until I moved to Florida in 2002 and grow to be working at a usa club and somebody ordered it. I had no concept what it grow to be and had to ask somebody, people concept i grow to be loopy yet the place I lived no one placed lemon of their tea.