Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is what on the drink Arnold Palmer?

Is lemonade the Arnold, and the Palmer the Ice Tea?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Looks like a fly ON it to me.

Most likely a drink he must have liked so they named it after him but many people simply order 1/2 tea 1/2 lemonade and don't call it anything.

LOL

In it as follows

An Arnold Palmer is a simple mocktail that mixes two favorite summer beverages. At first you may not think that lemonade and iced tea can be mixed, but they do combine together extremely well for a refreshing summertime sipper.

INGREDIENTS:

3 oz lemonade

3 oz iced tea

PREPARATION:

Pour equal amounts of lemonade and iced tea into a collins glass filled with ice.

Stir

• 1 decade ago

Arnold Palmer is the guy it is named after

• 1 decade ago

I know you didn't ask this but I prefere mine not stirred. Lemonade on bottom and tea on top.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I in no way heard of it until I moved to Florida in 2002 and grow to be working at a usa club and somebody ordered it. I had no concept what it grow to be and had to ask somebody, people concept i grow to be loopy yet the place I lived no one placed lemon of their tea.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.