Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Can you feel pregnancy symptons after 1 week of when you had intercourse?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

No

• Mrs.P
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No. One week after ovulation and fertilization (which doesn't even mean one week after intercourse, since sperm can live up to five days past intercourse to fertilize the egg), the fertilized egg may not have even implanted in the uterus yet. This means your body wouldn't be producing the pregnancy hormone hcg, which is what causes the symptoms. Most women won't get pregnancy symptoms until closer to their expected period, and these are usually just the same as pms symptoms (cramping, sore/enlarged breasts).

• 1 decade ago

Yes Yes Yes, I did with all three of my pregnancys, after 5 days I could tell. Breasts were very swollen and burning all the time. Also I'd get cramps like my period was coming but it never would since I was pregnant. Take care.

• 1 decade ago

No not really. If that were possible then it would also be possible for a woman to take a pregnancy test a week after and get positive and correct results.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No you won't know that early and they are no symptoms whatsoever untill you are about 4 weeks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YES! YES!YES! i did with both my pregnancy's. no one believed me but i totally did and i'm sure of it and i've heard of a lot of people that have symptoms just days after intercourse.

• 1 decade ago

Nope. Sorry. Could be your mind playing tricks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No I didnt know until I missed a period...

• 1 decade ago

nope

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not likely sorry

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.