What will happen if I refuse to pay my credit card?

They have upped my finance charges to where I can never pay it off anyway. My minimum payment (which I now cannot afford) would only serve to pay for now huge finance charges every month. What is going to happen if I don't pay it off. I'm a college student and I own nada. I called and they won't lower... show more They have upped my finance charges to where I can never pay it off anyway. My minimum payment (which I now cannot afford) would only serve to pay for now huge finance charges every month. What is going to happen if I don't pay it off. I'm a college student and I own nada. I called and they won't lower it. I can't afford it and have no incentive to even attempt to pay it off since it will never end since they've increased everything. So if I just stop paying it, what can they do?

Obviously, I know I can't use the card anymore, but what else can they do?
Update: I know jail isn't an option for them because there is no debtor's prison in America.
Update 2: I understand that unless you have a job, debt consolidation isn't an option. I'm a full-time student and I am not dropping out of school or taking a job and trying to keep my grades up just to pay off this credit card.