Did they wear skinny jeans in the 80's?

Favorite Answer

Oh yes we did...some with those lovely zippers on the bottom ... together with mall hair and frosted lipstick - as well as oversized sweaters with shoulder pads - it made for some hellish photos!

Source(s): 80s teenager...with some very funny fashion don'ts (now)
  • sykora

80s Skinny Jeans

• Nancy

Well, if your worrying about looking good, wear the skinny jeans, its not like school is outside. You'll be fine. I am doing the same thing. If you changed your mind and think it would be CRAZY to wear skinny jeans in that weather, then I would suggest a ripped up jean skirt with flip flops. And a really cute short sleeve shirt. Just remeber don't wear a lot of black, because it attracts a lot of heat.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Did they wear skinny jeans in the 80's?

Source(s): wear skinny jeans 80 39 s: https://shortly.im/17tP7

Yes they did....I was a child of the 80's, graduated in '88, we had big hair and either rolled our jeans to be tight at the ankles, pinned them, or bought them super skinny, and they also had styles with zippers on the ankles so you could have the ultimate skinny jean. I loved those......

You bet we wore skinny jeans in the 80's. We called them "pegged" but, we wore them at the natural waist, not below and usually shorter than ankle length.

• Em W.

we had tight jeans, tappered legs jeans, baggy jeans( which were pleated and not like baggy now) and we often pegged the legs of our jeans. But I dont remember calling them skinny jeans