What does "dinkle"mean?

hi everyone, i saw "dinkle" this word by watching "Friends". Joey said,"All you want is a dinkle"But i am not sure what it means.And i'll appreciate you make a sentence by "dinkle".thanks!

Favorite Answer

dinkle (dingle), schwang You can actually find these in some slang ... So dingle

and schwang mean penis.

• virgil

It can mean whatever you want it to mean

Dinkle, Dinkle Little Star.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What does "dinkle"mean?

Source(s): quot dinkle quot mean: https://shortly.im/312nG

Dinkle means penis.

• Mary

What a wonderful question. Religion is, of course, the form that one's worship takes. Thus there are thousands of forms. Religion includes a system of religious beliefs and practices. The object of the religion may be false gods or the true God. Hence, there is false religion and there is true. Religion can get very fancy or remain simple. In the former case, such as it is today. In the latter case, such as it was in the Garden of Eden. What then is worship to me? How do I worship? To worship means to obey. And to obey means to worship. The two are intimately connected; indeed, they are coterminous and cannot be separated. Specifically, to obey the Sovereign Lord God Jehovah of Armies is to worship Him. I do my imperfect best in this regard. I fall on my face and get back up to try and try again. In the Garden of Eden, so long as they obeyed Jehovah, Adam and Eve were worshiping him. No temple, no Mosaic Law, no meetings. Simply leave the tree of the knowledge of good and bad alone. Simple. The minute they disobeyed, they stopped worshiping Jehovah. Same with the nation of Israel. The minute they attempted to practice a syncretistic religion they stopped worshiping Jehovah. The minute they made the golden calf, they stopped. And on and on. To worship is to obey. To obey is to worship. Hannah J Paul

*Laughs at the world dinkle*

Lol.

The penis (plural penises, penes) is an external sexual organ of certain biologically male organisms. The penis is a reproductive organ and, for mammals, additionally serves as the external organ of urination.

Source(s): Encyclopedia.com