Gall bladder stones V/s. kidney stones?

I am having these multiple gall bladder stones since June 2006.I had been advised surgery which i am not so keen on. Ihave been getting terrible pain just below my ribs and i have shown to 2-3 doctors who all said (key-hole) surgery is the only alternative. The doctor said i could even collapse due to the pain.... show more I am having these multiple gall bladder stones since June 2006.I had been advised surgery which i am not so keen on. Ihave been getting terrible pain just below my ribs and i have shown to 2-3 doctors who all said (key-hole) surgery is the only alternative. The doctor said i could even collapse due to the pain. I have been taking pain-killers when ever the pain occurs. I am in Oman but my friend from India suggested i eat a particular leaf for 25-30 days with a black pepper in it. That friend had a kidney stone and now it has gone. Aso she said that drinking 5-6 litres of water would help flush out the stone along with some vegetables and and milk/ products that have to be avoided. Now i would like to ask
1. are the medications same for both the kidney stone and the gall bladder stone
2. what are the foods to be avoided in case of gall stones
3. what other alternative to surgery -I will be doing the Dr. Hulda Clark's" Liver Cleanse and Gallbladder Flush, any help