Mexico Vs. Panama and Brazil?

Considering Hugo decided to bring some euro experience for the next few days, How do you think we will fare?? Panama will proably be a walk in the park but i think the might selecao might show a young mexican team what a superpower looks like...Mexico 4-1 Panama...Mexico 1-2 Brazil...What do you think??

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mexico-6 Panama-0

Mexico-3 Brazil-2

Memo ochoa will be key to our defense in the brazil game just like last time, plus brazil's goalie ain't got nothin on ours. Neri and Gio? u know its over if those two synchronize.

Lets GO Mexico, for a future game prediction,

Mexico-4 Ecuador-0

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mexico 4-1Panama

Mexico 2-2 Brazil

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

mexico 4-1 panama 6-1 for brazil

• moon
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

mexico 2-0 panama

mexico 1-2 brazil

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Mexico 3-0 over panama and Mexico 1-0 over Brasil!!

• 1 decade ago

Mexico 5 - 0 Panama, Mexico 1 - 0 Brasil

It's gonna be easy to get away that many goals against panama, with brasil it will be harder cause both teams are going to share possetion. But still, Mexico's defense plays top notch against good forwards. they only fall asleep against s#!tty ones, like the USA. Mexico will win by one, maybe two.

• 1 decade ago

Mexico-4 Panama-1. Mexico-2 Brasil-1.I agreed with you in Mexico vs Panama , but not in Mexico vs Brasil

• 1 decade ago

i would say...Mexico 2-0 Panama...then Mexico 0-2 Brazil..for the brazil game it will be a lot different then when they last played in the last tournament because they didnt have all their team, and this time will be different for both sides..should be interesting!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

mexico-4 panama-0

mexico-2 brazil-2

i dont wanna get too confident

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

mexico-3 panama-0

mexico-3 brazil-2

memo ochoa will be the reason mexico wins both games. go mexico!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.