When you get old does your hair have to get short and curly?

one time I went to this church right,when I stayed over at my cousins house in the summer one time and It wasn't like a church that was practically taken over by our race ( Filipino, like that's what my dad says, more filipinos move in, go to church and eventually it becomes populated mostly by Filipinos,... show more one time I went to this church right,when I stayed over at my cousins house in the summer one time and It wasn't like a church that was practically taken over by our race ( Filipino, like that's what my dad says, more filipinos move in, go to church and eventually it becomes populated mostly by Filipinos, and maybe they might get a filipino priest) and it had many senior citizens, and I noticed they all had grey, short curly hair, many done in a bun kind of thing, so i wonder

Will my hair someday fall out and become short and thin even if it is long? and curly even when my hair was straight?