Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does anyone know how to have your name removed from these online sources that give all your information?

Information like birthday and telephone numbers and all your previous addresses. This is definitely an invasion of anyone's privacy. How do I remove my information.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can request it but good luck. the best way is to never ever fill out anything that asks you for your information. In todays world count it as almost impossible . Big brother is all over and if someone wants something bad enough they can find it. Somethings are public information and then there is no way. Birthdays should not be on the net. Addreses are public especially if you bought a home.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

like myspace? or your phone number on google?

u can delete ur myspace

and i think u have to have ur number removed from phonebooks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.