ok i have never met this boy before and im supposed to meet him at the movies. Should i expect anymovesto happ

ok i couldnt finish what i was sayiin..well anyway. is there any moves that he might make ? Or i just need ur opinion lol.

cause im kinda nervous. you kno since i havent met him before.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't go to the movies with someone you never met before cause something bad could happen.If you go .Go with someone you know.Double date.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wouldn't go with just him, bring a friend or 2, double date, like was suggested earlier. It's much safer because for all you know, the guy could be like twice your age and all that junk. So stay safe and trust your guy.

• 3 years ago

do no longer do it. Be there on your boyfriend emotionally. deliver him text cloth messages or refer to him on the telephone whilst he desires you. yet, acceptable now he desires his family participants. enable them to handle it jointly. 4 months isn't long adequate and you under no circumstances met them earlier. it will make for an uncomfortable and awkward undertaking. My brother's lady pal did this earlier and we purely felt like she improve into attempting to insert herself into the family participants and benefit absolutely everyone's interest. It improve right into a significant turn-off. you could help him in different strategies.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea he might try to feel your thighs during the movie so watch out for his hands

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.