Every day I wear pantyliners and at the end of the day they are soiled with white/yellow-ish matter?

It doesnt smell bad but I wonder how many women have this excess of this matter and what can be done about it, I fear that I am the only one with this problem. If I do not wear a pantyliner my underwear becomes casualties and I have to discard.
~This is a serious question~
Update: no, it doesnt smell bad, I do not have any other symptoms, I have regular check ups with my doctor I have had all testing related but no problem. The reason I ask here is due to the lack of answers from my physcican, also I need to ask how many women have this problem and dont talk about it as I feel kinda on my... show more no, it doesnt smell bad, I do not have any other symptoms, I have regular check ups with my doctor I have had all testing related but no problem. The reason I ask here is due to the lack of answers from my physcican, also I need to ask how many women have this problem and dont talk about it as I feel kinda on my own regarding this issue
Update 2: i have had this issue since I was a teenager, I am twice that age now and nothing has changed other than over the years it has gotten more of a newsence