What is the obsession with boob jobs anyway?

Why are people so obsessed with their boobs looking perfect? does everybody think they have to have implants to succeed in life? So my boobs drooped a little after I breastfed 3 babies, so what? There are so many new bras, and shirts with bra liners, that there is just no need to make your boobs look big and... show more Why are people so obsessed with their boobs looking perfect?
does everybody think they have to have implants to succeed in life? So my boobs drooped a little after I breastfed 3 babies, so what? There are so many new bras, and shirts with bra liners, that there is just no need to make your boobs look big and fake. What I really don't get is these parent's that are giving their barely 18 year old, not fully developed yet,daughters, boob jobs for graduation. "Because they will be more successfull in life if they have bigger boobs, get better jobs, etc..." Say what? That's like telling your kid "you aren't good enough because you don't have big enough boobs." Do these people not realize, that these implants will have to be re-done multiple times in their lifetimes, causing scar tissue and god knows what else? The risks so out weigh the benefits...ie: lower ability to detect breast cancer, higher risk of infection, implant bursting, implant encapsulating etc...