自我介紹 求翻譯......<英文> 15點喔......

我的名子叫做:但丁<未來得惡魔>

我有一個很不錯得家庭,尤其是我的姐姐,他對我非常的好,總是在我最傷心的時候幫助我,我的星座是牡羊座,但是我覺得我好像是天蠍的性格,我最喜歡在我空閒的時間寫詩,還有,安靜的在沒人有的地方,安靜的進入自己的腦中,我最討厭同樣的話要我說兩次的人,我現在有女朋友,他很可愛,而且他很了解我,能體諒我的心情,我都較他小學妹,我的個性有些時候很火爆,有時候卻很溫柔,我的血型是0型,我現在住在桃園縣,很高興能上台自我介紹,感謝各位同學老師的聽我的自我介紹,本人,在此深深的感謝

<請翻譯成英文,希望用高等文法 我同學要的>

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The my son is called:But D

I have very good one family, particularly my elder sister, he is very good to me, always at I the most sad of time help me, my horoscope is Aries, but I feel I seem to be the personality of scorpion, I like most at my leisure time to write poem, also having, peaceful of in the nobody some places, peaceful of get into an own brain, I dislike same words most to want me to say two time people, I have girl friend now, he is lovely, and he understands me very much, can make allowance for my mood, to compare with his primary school younger sister, I, some time of my character very the fire explode, but the sometimes is very gentle and soft, my blood type is 0, I live in Taoyuan County now, very happy can go on stage to introduce myself, appreciate each classmate teacher for listenning to I introduce myself, oneself, here profound with gratitude

差不多這樣了..如果有些小差錯!別見怪

Source(s): 網路

particular my elder sister, he to my unusual good, always at I saddest time helps me, my constellation is male Aries, but I thought I look like am 天蠍 the disposition, I most like in my idle time composing a poem, but also has, peaceful in nobody some places, peaceful enters in own brain, I most repugnant similar speech wants me to say two times of people, I now have the girlfriend, he is very lovable, moreover he understands me very much, can forgive my mood, My all his elementary school younger sisters, my individuality some times very irritable, some times actually very gentle, my blood-group is 0, I now live in the peach garden county, is very happy can come on stage introduces oneself, thank fellow schoolmates teacher to listen to my self introduction, myself, in this depth thanks

希望適用

只有ymc不是翻譯軟體

My name is:

I have a nice family, especially my sister who takes cares of me whenever I feel bad. She's always there to help me. I am a Capricorn, but my personality is more in line with Scorpio. I like to write poetry in my free time, and; to be alone surrounded by silence in my own thoughts. I hate having to repeat myself. I have a girlfriend. She's cute and also understands me, taking account of my feelings. I call her "little under-classman".

I can be quite irritable sometimes, but also very warm-hearted. My blood

type is type O. I currently live in Taoyuan county and it was a pleasure

to introduce myself to you all. Thank you very much.

Source(s): Me

我建議你中翻英這類的問題

盡量避免來知識+發問

除非是你能信得過的那些回答者

(從某些人的回答清單可以大概了解他解決問題的方式)

還有你說的"高級文法"是怎麼一回事?

意思是想要有點程度"的翻譯囉?

既然這樣的話就自己努力吧

翻譯沒有那麼簡單

自己沒有出力 就等著別人的成果

就這樣把作業交出去(你同學)自己也得不到什麼吧?

My son call:

I have a very good family, especially is my elder sister, he to I very good, always help I at my saddest time, my constellation is mu sheep, but I feel I seem is day scorpion de character, I most like write poem at my free time, besides, quiet at nobody's some places, quiet come into in own brain, I most hate same word want I say twice de people, I now have girl friend, he very lovely, and he very know me, can be considerate of my mood, I all compare his elementary school's younger sister, my character some's time very irritable, sometimes but very gentle, my blood type is 0 type, I now live at Taoyuan Hsien, very happy can go on stage selfhood introduce, thank everybody's schoolmate's teacher de listen my selfhood introduce, oneself, here deep thankfulness