Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文面試內容修正(口語化)。

煩請英文高手幫忙修改(口語化但請不要改中文內容--除非有必要),謝謝!

Q1-7:How did you do in school?

A:我的成績普普通通。因為在學時非常熱衷電腦。雖然學電腦對我的成績稍微有點影響,但是我從電腦學到非常多,如效率和分析能力。我相信我從電腦學到的東西,可以活用在工作上。

I would say grades were average .My focus was on computer system in college .But even though it affected my grades a little ,through Studying computer, I learned so much about efficiency and analysis.I have no doubt that what I learned from studying computer can be successfully applied to the work.

Q1-8:Describe some experiences that you have done which showed initiatives and willingness to work.

A:我還在部隊工作時,我會預先規劃我的工作行程,所以總是提前完成。我會充分利用時間來吸收新知,所以我才可以達成不同技術領域的任務。此外,也承蒙長官賞識,獲得許多額外民間機構的受訓課程,讓我學到更多新的資訊。

When I work at army, I arranged my works schedule in advance, so I always finish my works ahead of schedule. I will take advantage of my time to absorbing new knowledge, therefore, I can accomplish missions that including different expertise filed. In addition, I thank for my superior recognize the worth of me, I acquired many additional training courses at civil organization, learning latest technology.

Q2-1:Why do you want to be a Salesman?

A:也許是從小時所啟發,我喜歡玩模擬經營遊戲。雖然遊戲和現實有許多的不同,但我享受操控精密的軟體和銷售的成就感。

Maybe my interest had been beginning as my teenage. I like playing the pc game “simulate management”. Although it is just a game and has many differences to reality, I enjoy maneuvering detailed software and selling accomplishment.

後來一位在***工作的學長,他告訴我關於銷售的資訊,所以我才毅然決定退伍,並向這個目標前進。

Then one of my senior colleges who working in ***, he told me information about selling, therefore I decide to retire from army, and head for the goal.

銷售員是值得尊敬且偉大的工作,必須克服許多障礙諸如心理壓力、身體健康情況及銷售專業。要成為一位成功的銷售員是不簡單的事。

Salesman is a respected and great job, must overcome many obstacles such as mental pressure, physical condition and selling profession .It is not easy to be a successful salesman.

我15歲就感染**,所以覺得無法實現。

Because I had ** when I was teenage, then I thought I can’t reach the goal.

My grades at school were so-so--so so面試官可能會三條線吧

Rating
  • Zippi
    Favorite Answer

I would say (my) grades were average .My (due to my) focus was on (enthusiasm with) computer system (science) in college .But even though it affected my grades a little ,through Studying computer (Although my grades were slightly affected), I (have) learned so much about efficiency and analysis. I have no doubt (believe) that (omitted) what I learned from studying (omitted) computer can be successfully applied to the (my) work.

When I work at (serving in the) army, I arranged (would plan) my works (work) schedule in advance, so I (could) always finish my works (work) ahead of schedule. I will(would) take advantage of(fully use) my time to absorbing (acquire) new knowledge,; therefore, I can accomplish missions that including different expertise filed(in different fields). In addition, I thank for my superior recognize the worth of me(appreciate recognition from my superiors), I acquired(by giving me many additional(omitted) training courses to learn more technology from civil organization(s). learning latest technology.

Maybe my interest had been beginning as my teenage. I like playing the pc game “simulate management” I was inspired in childhood while playing business management simulation game. Although it is just a game and has many differences to reality(Despite differences between game and reality), I enjoy (the sense of achievement by) maneuvering detailed(precise) software and (its sales)selling accomplishment.

Then one of my senior colleges who (omitted) ,working in ***, he (omitted) told me sales-related information about selling, therefore(so) I decided to retire from (the) army, and head for the goal.

Salesmanship is a respected and great job; we/you/one must overcome many obstacles such as mental pressure, physical condition and selling profession (sales performance).It is not easy to be a successful salesman.

Because I had ** (or was infected with xxx) when I was teenage (at 15), then (omitted) I thought (think) I can't reach the goal.

Source(s): me

如果你有需要一英文面試對答你可以參考下面那個部落格上的文章,曾看過他發表一些英語面試對答的文章還滿實用的!

部落格網址:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/archive...

Source(s): 網路上看到的

Q1-7:How did you do in school?

I would say my grades were average because my focus was mostly on computer system in college .Even though that affected my grades a bit, I'velearned a lot about efficiency and analysis through studying computers.I believe that what I've learned from it can be applied to the job effectively.

When I was serving in the army, I would arrange my work schedule ahead of time. I could then finish my works ahead of schedule all the time. I

take advantage of my time to absorb new knowledge, so I can accomplish missions in different fields that require diverse expertise. In addition, thanks to my superior's recognition of my abilities, I received many additional training courses in civil organization and learning about the latest technology.

Q2-1:Why do you want to be a Salesman?

I guess my interest started when I was a teenager. I liked playing the "simulate management" game. Although it was just a game and was surreal, I enjoyed the accomplishment of maneuvering and selling detailed software.

After one of my senior colleges ,who was working in ***, gave me some information about selling, I decided to retire from the army and head for this goal.

Being a salesman is a well-respected and great job. One must overcome many obstacles such as mental pressure, physical health, and selling professionalism .It is not easy to become a successful salesman.

我15歲就感染**,所以覺得無法實現。

Because I had ** when I was a teenager, so I thought I couldn't reach the goal.

不管感染的是什麼用had就是很口語的用語了

我覺得你寫的就已經很好了耶 基本上只要修正一點東西就好了

加油啦!

Source(s): 自己