do girls care about if a guy is circumcised/uncircumcised that much?

ive heard people argue who likes what better, but do girls care about it alot, or is it just like preference of eye color. would you ever turn down a guy because he is uncircumcised or circumcised?

Best Answer

No, I wouldn't, and anyone who would is just superficial and shallow.

The only place people really care about this is in the US, and some religious groups - other than that almost all men in the world are uncircumcised and almost all women prefer it like that, or don't care.

I think uncircumcised is better, but if I liked a circumcised guy, I wouldn't complain or turn them down.

People who think uncircumcised is dirty or ugly or causes disease evidently believe too many urban myths.

Uncircumcision Care

I care a lot, I would never get with a man who is not circumcised. I'm not being superficial or shallow, I just prefer a penis that is circumcised and therefore has less of a chance for spreading an std. I would never get with a male who is uncircumsed and I don't know many girls who will. it's just so much more attractive looking. And by the way, I have broken up with some of my boyfriends after finding out they were not circumcised so yes, girls will break up with you if they prefer it one way.

Most girls think it looks nasty or gross, something like that. I do know it's easier to keep yourself cleaner if you've been circumcised. I couldn't answer for others, but both my husbands (first one married to 9 1/2 yrs before he passed) and this one 14 yrs and neither were or are circumcised. Go figure.

I prefer uncircumcised, and I really like this guy who has been circumcised (I know because he told me). I was disappointed when he told me, I wouldn't let it stop me getting involved with him and I would never show him I didn't like it because I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings, but there is always in my mind that thing that says I wish he was natural even though I love him for who he is personally. It does make a difference to me because pleasuring a man is a very important thing to me, orally etc, and I much prefer to be able to work on an uncircumcised penis.

I am from the UK, btw. Circumcision is uncommon here.

Uncircumcised ... Ew... It's like a smelly slug! I wouldn't touch it that's for sure!

Some may have a preference, but it really doesn't matter. However, in some cultures, where one is the norm- seeing the other type may startle a girl a little bit. It can be intimidating to see one that is unfamiliar. Just be prepared to explain how it works. Any girl that would reject you over something like that is not a girl worth worrying about.

I wouldn’t care. cuz circumcision has it’s advantage. it’s suppose to be cleaner so… good when she’s giving you head. and as for non-circumcision, it’s natural. and if the guy cleans it well. all good too.

I look at a guy’s personalities to see whether he is on par with me rather than his thingy. personalities and attitude, body languages turn me on more than anything.

I have read that uncircumcised has like a 20% higher risk of a few stds, so I opted to circumcise my son. My husband is uncircumcised and we have no problems with infection or disease, so I think it falls back on ones personal hygiene. I would not worry about the skin on your "member" anyway, most girls are not to concerned with things of that nature...

;you know I hear this all the time... You trully think before you stick it in she grabs it and looks... I went with a nurse for a whole year before she knew I was not... And hey before you give your girl oral sex do you take a peek at it or sniff it? NO and the circumcised thingy is trivial believe me... Good luck Grant M in Pennsylvania

• Jenn5 years agoReport

Eww no one checked?!? That's nasty