Maddona 80's outfit?

I'm having an 80's sweet sixteen and I'm dressing as Madonna, can you give me a easy outfit idea that wont cost me to much extra money. I have black leggings, white leggings, black convers, I was thinking about getting jellie shoes, I have hot pink jelly bracelets, IDK. But my parties colors are hot pink, black and white so preferably something in these colors. HELP?

Favorite Answer

Madonna never wore jellies. It is all about a tootoo. get one in pink or whit and layer it over ANYTHING and you will look eighties and Madonna. If you wear legings wear bright socks over them, Madonna was the queen of layering things. Rat your hair and wear a vibrant scrunchie in it, also wear some really bright makeup. Jesus i just realized you weren't alive in the eighties! Well, anyways, that should do the trick.

Source(s): I was an eighties kid...

god, I was so madonna in the eighties. start off with white, lace cuffed, leggings.. over that, if you can get it, a knee length or shorter white tafetta dress with a lace bodice. white pumps and those black rubber bracelets, lots of bracelets. earrings, anything that dangles. for the hair, lots of curls and a white headband with a big flower. good luck, wish I could be there. makeup, think pink and lots of mascarra

ummm just depends on which Madonna era you want to reflect...i mean you can do the lucky star era....or the material girl thing...or the like a prayer thing...have you ever seen Madonnas vids? try and watch one and match what she is wearing....i did a Madonna themed sketch in drama class awhile ago, and i was the "open ur heart" Madonna and I wore black slip and black lace tank top and some fish net leggings...its was awesome! good luck! have fun!

• fuston

you do not prefer to look like Farrah Fawcett, yet you decide on the lovable 80's seem. i'm getting it. some recommendations of mine could be: > Leggings decrease than miniskirts > Dramatic-looking makeup > outsized colours (think of Nicole Richie)- perpetually 21 has some great deals on those > metallic ballet apartments desire I helped you out somewhat!