JADE
JADE asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Does anyone check back on the additional comments after one has chosen a Best Answer?

When my answer is selected as Best Answer I like to read what the questioner has to say and reply with a "Thank You" as well as a short comment. It's just in appreciation for the questioner's taking the time and effort to select a Best Answer.

Favorite Answer

I do, I think if more people did it could be a valuable tool. Other people who have missed the chance to answer, can give more information, and other people can comment on the best answer or the question giving you more information to make your question complete. Hope this helps!

Unlike the point grabbing crew and those who just post and answer, I try to add additional comments and actually let the top answer know. Sometimes I'll even let others i didn't pick, why. I posted a recent question which had boatloads of good answers and choosing was very tough.

Doesn't everyone click on the link to see if there were comments? Sometimes I just need a reminder what my answer was anyway.

Yes, i do...and i also try to leave comments too...